Oracle Apps Techno-functional Consultant – SCM (Hyderabad) required inEmployer: ManpowerGroup Services India Private Limited
Industry: Hyderabad AP, India, Software Development
Position: Oracle Apps Techno-functional Consultant – SCM
Experience: 5+ yrs
– Responsible for analysis, design, implementation and testing of Oracle E-Business Suite following all applicable standards with strong Knowledge of Oracle Distribution modules.
– Responsible for gathering and document system requirements, including overview reporting, User Interface definition, logical system flow and implementation plans
Application development, enhancements and maintenance of existing applications along with troubleshooting of day to day production issues
Create and manage Service Requests with Oracle support organization as required in order to resolve Oracle issues.
– Investigate Oracle Applications technical issues to determine root cause of the problems and bug fixing.
– Manage components of a project plan or projects. Manage and address support tickets of various priorities.
– Engage Business Users to support all necessary clarification to design and implement an effective solution.
– Develop functional/technical specification documents to address new business requirements.
– Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering / MCA.
– A proven techno- functional professional, with at least one full lifecycle Oracle E-Business Suite R12 implementation/ support.
– 5+ years Oracle applications techno functional experience in various Distribution modules like PO, OM, Shipping, Pricing, WMS, INV etc.
– Working knowledge of the Oracle EBS Order to Cash and Procure to pay processes is must.
– Able to interact with business users with clear written and verbal communication as well as writing requirements and test plan documents.
– Extensive development knowledge & experience in forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and Workflows (FRICEW).
– Should have strong knowledge on Functional and technical aspects preferably techno-functional candidates with 30% functional 70% technical.
– Experience in other distributions modules like iSupplier, iProcurement, e-commerce Gateway (EDI) would be good to have
Hands-on technical experience on PLSQL, XML Publisher, Discoverer, Workflow and UNIX is must.
– Experience on OAF is preferred