Job Location : Mumbai /Bangalore/ Gurgaon
Travel: should be open for 0 to 100% travel
Total Yrs of experience : 4-9 years
Consulting Experience : 2-5 yrs
- Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Business case development, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation Cloud Architecture: Develop cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Cloud Deployment: Cloud application development, integration and security, Experience in –
- Cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertisestrategic, industry, functional, technicalin a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying a clients high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a to-be enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
[Apply here ]