Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The candidate will be responsible for driving direct sales through its vertical.
The scope of activities will cover:
• Managing a team size of 10 -15 people
Accountabilities & Activities:
The candidate will have to demonstrate the ownership of its vertical and through efficient management which is done by:
• Driving new sales.
• Delivery of revenue across all products.
• Providing world class customer experience
• Build Sales Team
• Ensuring retention and up gradation of clients
• Working closely with the compliance unit.
• Needs to have a clear understanding of the internal and regulatory policies.
• Ensuring implementation of all….. policies – In letter and in spirit.
• Identifying quality resources who meet the desired benchmarks and hiring them.
• Constantly driving results.
• Timely goal setting and target setting. Ensure the entire unit is on the same page and is aware of the deliverables.
• Constant monitoring of the unit’s progress and review against their targets.
• Provide sufficient coaching and training to team members.
• Empowering the team members to take informed decisions, thus grooming them to take on bigger roles.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
• 4-6 years of overall experience, with experience in handling complex tasks.
• MBA from a Premier institute/ Tier 2 institute
• Experience in Direct Sales Team Management
• Industry – Insurance, Banking,Telecom and FMCG
• Preferably should be in a Team Position
• Should be currently in a sales role.
• Proven team management skills
• Strong influencing and collaborating skills
• Drive and energy
• Conflict resolution
Other Personal Characteristics
• High degree of integrity as well as ability to bridge cultural differences, management styles and corporate cultures.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible.
• Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities
• Strong business orientation
• Thorough with a keen eye for detail.
• Results, people and service oriented but assertive and persuasive.
• High energy level.
• The business manager has to consider and demonstrate sound business decisions: when dealing with customers they will constantly need to balance customer and business needs and they will need to make decisions/recommendations that both maximise business/sales opportunities and customer satisfaction.
Freedom of Action:
• They will have day to day freedom on managing their team’s performance. They will need to analyse team member’s performance and recommend appropriate action for under performers. They will manage their own day to day activities.
Business Development, India, Management, Marketing & PR