– To negotiate, draft and implement, complex legal agreements relating to the work of the company.
– To represent the company at meetings with external bodies to ensure that the legal aspects of any decisions are fully considered.
– To check all bank guarantees, agreements with contractors, consultants and approve the same.
– To provide accurate legal advice to staff to ensure that decisions taken are legally correct and that the companys interests are protected.
– To be aware of developments in the legal field that might affect the company and prepare reports on relevant matters for consideration by management.
– To check all documents for any property proposed to be purchased and give legal advice regarding the same.
– To liaison with the government authorities and other statutory bodies in order to comply with rules and regulations for smooth execution of the projects.
– To liaison with professional lawyers, advocates, solicitors, etc. and ensure speedy compliance of the same.
Experience : 5 – 10 Years
Chennai, India, Legal, Management