Role: Managing Public Relations for the Managing Director.
Base Location: Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
– Managing the MD’s communication engagements. This includes but may not be limited to:
– Preparation and placement of proactive interviews/articles of the MD in leading domestic and international media
– Creating suitable key messages for MD to communicate in media or public engagements
– Stringent evaluation and selection of suitable media platforms for MD to participate in Selection and preparation for submitting nominations for various awards or recognition for MD in domestic and international media
– End to end preparation and execution of appearances made by the MD in public forums
– Writing statements for the MD
– Handling MD’s quarterly results interactions with the media
– Handling public and media engagements when MD travels abroad or to other Indian cities
– Media monitoring
– Managing PR of the executive directors in the Bank.
– Managing PR for HR and CSR activities of the Bank. It includes but may not be limited to:
– Preparation and placement of proactive articles of HR and CSR in leading media.
– Taking part in industry stories in leading media
– Award entry preparation
– Managing PR for the International Business Group and the Markets Group
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidate with 3 years to 6 years of experience in an agency or a corporate. He / she will assist senior managers managing this vertical.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Stocks & Trading
[Apply here ]