– CA / ICWA with 2 to 4 years experience or Inter CA with 4 to 6 years experience.
– 2 to 6 years of relevant experience with knowledge of BaaN
– Should have complete understanding of site accounting.
– Oversee Compliance with Service Tax Laws, VAT Laws, works contract & other related laws.
– To provide financial planning, projections and analysis for existing and new business by translating ABP / SBP inputs and projections into financial statements.
– Design and modify the set-ups in BaaN to suit business needs.
– Ensure correct accounting of revenue and expenditure and application of matching concept
– Preparation of various financial and quantitative reports to enable optimum monitoring of business activities.
– To develop new MIS / reporting parameters for effective monitoring of business
– To analyze MIS and other financial reports and thereby provide inputs to business heads for proper decision making.
– Authorization of Petty cash vouchers.
– Funds Management.
– Comparison of actual cost with budget cost.
– Train and enhance the knowledge of subordinates by explaining process and on the job training inputs.