Manager – Finance Projects
– Looking for Finance professionals working on projects to upgrade the general ledger platforms and migrations to new Finance applications.
– Understand and articulate the Finance business requirements and, through the development of functional specifications (working closely with Finance SMEs in CIB Controllers, CFO & PRA group, CIB Finance), articulate said requirements to the technology partners.
– Build and maintain close working relationship with the core project team, regional finance & GFT teams, and the business operations & technology partners.
– Gather, understand and document finance business requirements and prepare functional specifications
– Define and document requirements eg. controlled migration of ref data, legal entities and product systems to the target environment (conversion approach from legacy to target state).
– Work with test manager to develop test strategy, document test plans, test scripts and test data, ensuring adequate testing of business requirements and operating model.
– Actively pursue the resolution of business issues identified during testing
– Work with Business Lead to co-ordinate project efforts and migration plans
– Aid in delivering any necessary training programs
– Work with Project Manager to identify and manage project risks.
– Ensure all Project documentation are updated in project repository
Technical Skills & Knowledge
– Knowledge of finance business function, processes & technology platform
– Knowledge of business processes and finance operating model within the region.
– Working knowledge to project management skills e.g. Project Life cycle (PLC), project governance, project control (PCC), best practices.
Flexible to work in UK shifts.
– MBA Finance (full time)/ Qualified CA is a must
Finance and Accounts, India, Management, Mumbai