– Understand & analyse project requirements expressed by client and scope out potential issues.
– Handle project management issues – develop a blue print / story board of the project, schedule and structure the project, define its scope, develop hypothesis, present the project in the required format and meet deadlines
– Client Interactions & meeting client expectations – complete client management
– Develop analytical frameworks and research protocols. Contribute towards building the intellectual capital by way of creating training material and imparting training to other research staff
– Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key organizational processes and systems. Location: Gurgaon Shift : UK shift . No transport
– Must be in a Business Research role with well known KPO / Outsourcing brand
– Team Management skills.
– Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Research, Daatabases [Factiva, Hoovers], Modeling
– Has strong analytic and problem solving skills & must be articulate
UK Shifts. No transport
Ready to travel abroad on assignments.