Designation : Electrical – Design Manager
Experience : Around 20-25 yrs
Job Description :
– Responsible for overall management of the Electrical design services performed by others by managing a group of Electrical engineers to ensure deliverable are submitted in a timely manner.
– Responsible for management of the delivery of the design of the various Electrical projects by verifying consistency in the design with respect to adherence to the design criteria and required standards.
– Keeps Project Management Team constantly informed as to changes made in the field to ensure timely processing of contract change orders.
– Maintains overall knowledge of drawings, specifications, general contracts and time schedules related to the various Electrical works.
– Regularly interacts with the client to share and understand the on-going design and construction issues.
– To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
– To monitor closely the levels of expenditure on design projects and to review cost-effectiveness of new technologies.
– Promote best practice and support the Enabling Team through workload visibility and planning
– Apply and reinforce standard designs and products across work programmes
– Ensure design teams adopt and make effective use of standard products