Urgent Opening of Executive – Marketing for Nagpur Location.
Position – Executive – Marketing
Job Location – Nagpur
Experience – Minimum 3 Years
Job Profile –
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES EXECUTIVE – MARKETING
This is a supervisory, managerial and administrative position in the organisation.
Within the guidelines set by the policies and procedures, and under the guidance and supervision of the Unit Manager / Manager Marketing, to gain new accounts while maintaining prospects in established accounts & not limiting to Marketing.
1. Responsible for the Corporate Marketing Plans by adapting them to suit local market needs.
2. Responsible to Conceptualize and execute specific promotions programmes.
3. Responsible to boost occupancies and price realization
4. Responsible to conceive and orchestrate large promotional initiatives and plans such as campaigns.
5. Responsible to develop the entire logistical planning of a promotion.
6. Responsible to ensure operations associates and team leaders are trained to each promotion.
7. Responsible to bring in sponsorship for all major events and promotions.
8. Responsible to compile and analyze the impact of promotional activity.
9. Responsible to plan and supervise local marketing activity.
10. Responsible to be a key contact with movie studios and marketing partner for specific multiplex.
11. Responsible for generating, maintaining and renewal of non ticket revenue and concession revenue using local marketing partners, institutional sales and advertising revenues.
12. Responsible to identify and develop new sources from marketing partners.
13. Responsible to establish performance benchmarks for the unit.
14. Responsible to track day wise revenue, occupancy and customer service to establish performance bench marks.
15. Responsible to monitor and control customer service loyalty program, and CRM activity
16. Responsible to organize guided tours for special interest groups and VIP guest, and special request from VIP.
17. Responsible to take feedback for the call center on a weekly basis and communicate the same to the unit head and the regional resources.
18. Responsible to create all in house graphics and advertising, which is planned to boost unit level occupancies over a short period these include: Visual Merchandising, Promotional Signages, Customer Response Cards, Tent Card for short term concessions promos, etc
19. Responsible to track competition on the following parameter. Customer profile average spend SWOT.
20. Responsible to draw up plans to track changes in the environment and market needs.
21. Responsible to use the plans to exploit the changes to generate business.
22. Responsible to execute advertising created from corporate office for outdoor, Local Press and Radio, and Direct Mail programs.
23. Responsible to maintain high visibility for at all key Youth Potential Venues like colleges, partner establishments and important residential areas
24. Responsible to develop strong local alliances with Corporate Partners that have upscale customers who can be converted into
25. Responsible to work in conjunction with Central Marketing in the elaboration of various promotional strategies and plans.
26. Responsible to conduct local market research and Provide market analysis and forecasts.
27. Responsible to establish as a credible brand in the cinema exhibition space through the media
28. Responsible to draft & edit all media material for e.g. Press releases, profiles, fact sheets, backgrounders, newsletters
29. Responsible for crisis management with external agencies.
30. Responsible to organize press meets.
31. Responsible to handle media for star visits & other events
32. Responsible to track and analyse coverage of and its competitors
33. responsible to be in constant touch with media and explore opportunities to feature
34. Responsible to profile management in the media
35. Responsible to publicize promotions
Responsible to establish other communications platforms like the newsletter/website
Interested candidates can share their updated CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org or may ring on 9039012330
Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Media, Advertising & Communication
[Apply here ]