Senior SAS Programmers (Bangalore) required inEmployer: Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Industry: Bangalore, India, Software Development
Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. Download PPT Photo 1
: 08 April
Novartis Healthcare is hiring …!
Job location : Hyderabad.
Golden opportunity for Senior SAS Programmers and Principal SAS Programmers to meet us directly in Bangalore, over a weekend.
We are open to meet SAS Experts from any other domain, interested to work with Novartis Healthcare in Clinical Domain.
Drive in Bangalore – 08 Apr 2017 / Saturday Interview Time: 9:00 AM
Novotel Hotel Opp RMZ Ecospace Business Park, Marathahalli Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, 560103
Positions Vacant: 20
– Senior SAS Programmer – 5 – 9 Yrs.(Individual contributors)
– Principal or Sr.Principal SAS Programmers – 9+ yrs. (Team Managers)
– Locally coordinate and take responsibility for trial level programming activities (analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables and figures) of individual Phase I-IV clinical trials to support program programmers and statistician in project level activities.
– Be responsible for statistical tasks on assigned clinical trials e.g. RAP.
– Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers with support of ONC Biometrics management and the Program Programmer/Statistician.
– Make certain that documents and specifications are consistent and comply with company standards by providing input into CRF and data structures tables, listings and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials and submission activities.
– Program and deliver, according to specifications, analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials and for pooled analysis with high quality and within milestones.
– In consultation with the statistician, develop specifications for analysis datasets, pooled datasets, and listings
– Maintain records for all assigned projects and archiving of trial / project analysis and associated documentation.
– Provide input on process improvement initiatives and participate in non-clinical project activities with support from GH
In addition to the basic technical job role, associate would be given additional responsibilities based on the projects assigned.
Please share this email in your network, to help someone waiting for an opportunity to work with Novartis Health care.
Analytics & Business Intelligence Any Graduate – Any Specialization Any Postgraduate Analytics & BIData Analyst
SAS Programmers and Clinical Statistical Programmers with 5+ Yrs, able to demonstrate the expertise in generating Tables, listings and figures or in SDTM domain. Generate Macros to the projects requirements.