1. Assist headquarter to register local subsidiary;
2. Recruit and hunt local team;
3. Employee training, company culture training and team building;
4. Company HR management policy building, training, checking, evalutating;
5. Workout suitable human resource management solution applied to local government policy ;
6. Regular team issue feedback and report
7. Attendance report;
8. Collect local team feedback on internal management, examing, KPI, team building, welfare, etc;
9. Organize team activity such as birthday, natioanl holiday, etc
10. Assist local management team to dimiss unqualified employee and ensure all employee are qualified to the job requirement;
11. Communicating and supporting Chinese HR team for the requirement from headquarter.
Required Candidate profile
1. Bachelors degree or above
2. Minimum 3-4 years working experience on HR management
3. Excellent at communication and organizing ability;
4. Familiar with local labor policy and law and able to deal with all type of HR issues;
5. Diligent and self-discipline;
6. Good in English;
7. Suitable in multiple culture working enviroment.
8. Able to take high pressure.
Salary: ₹ Advertising, PR, MR, Event Management
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]