– At least 10 years IT operations experience
– At least 3 years of departmental people management experience
– Experience with virtualization, Network, OS and Database technologies, Data Center Operations, and Application / System Monitoring.
– Displays Leadership & Authority with proven ability to lead others under pressure and as a facilitator; directing teams toward rapid resolution of complex issues
– Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
– Has strong people skills with the ability to work effectively across all levels of the wider organization
– Expertise with gathering, analyzing and interpreting operational metrics
– Experience with monitoring and Problem Management methodologies.
– Strong task management skills, including the ability to handle multiple incidents simultaneously while adapting to changing requirements.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to speak at an appropriate technical and business level for the audience and prepare written proposals and recommendations
– Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms and technologies with a keen interest in expanding and applying this knowledge as new ones emerge
– Strong knowledge and understanding of enterprise business principles, practices and procedures
Bangalore, India, IT Support and Networking, Management