Job Code: 52098
Position – Consultant / Sr Consultant – Advisory Development
Background and Context
The Global Services Center (GSC) Advisory Development (AD) team helps develop a wide range of KPMGâ€™s Advisory service offerings, with the objective of helping KPMG to grow revenues, manage the firmâ€™s risks, leverage internal knowledge and experience across practices and geographies, improve field efficiencies and drive global consistency.
KPMGâ€™s GSC AD department has an off-shore team in Gurgaon which comprises of individuals with rich experience across advisory functions. We are growing this team with the inclusion of exciting new roles.
GSC AD are seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants to help conduct activities around the management, assessment and deployment of Advisory service methodologies, tools and accelerators to be utilized across multiple advisory services engagements.
The responsibilities of the role include:
– Assist in the development and maintenance of Advisory toolkits for client delivery and of methodologies that are continually sustained and updated to support all Service Lines
– Support the development and deployment of service offerings (including marketing materials, methods, tools, and knowledge resources) in coordination with the GSC Project Manager
– Managing content on online portals and repositories as per Advisory taxonomy, content management policies and quality standards
– Maintain content relevancy by working with Advisory Service Group Leads and/or Project Managers on contribution, update, review, and archival processes and activities
– Assist in development and maintenance of effective global networks to assist in knowledge sharing, development and deployment of services, including a knowledge base of subject matter experts/points of contact
– Two to six years of experience delivering professional services in an Advisory discipline. This will preferably be in similar roles and responsibilities (as described above) in reputed consulting, research, technology, or related professional services firms
– Strong project management skills and experience
– Ability to facilitate and drive virtual / live discussions with multiple stakeholders
– Adaptability to dynamic work environments with shifting timelines and prioritiesâ€“ especially for interactions with project stake holders/GSC Project Manager during and after working hours
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels in an organization
– Drive and commitment to deliver a high quality service to the KPMG network
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Excellent working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
– Knowledge of content management systems, online authoring tools and/or technology tools that support KM will be an added advantage, but not a pre-requisite
– Ability to travel globally
– Post graduate qualification (MBA or equivalent qualification is preferable)
Gurgaon, India, Management