• Understand the challenges of all users, suggest and develop technical solutions
• Develop, manage and provide training and support in Excel.
• Create complex templates and reports in excel and advanced Excel.
• Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
• Create presentations in PowerPoint and present during training and review Meetings.
• Provide analytical support for different teams.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Worked in Open office equivalents like Libre, WPS etc
• Proficiency in word and power point and Open Office equivalents
• VBA programming
• Knowledge in SQL will be plus
• Experience in creating user interfaces and complex reports
• Excellent written communication skills (English) will be a plus
• Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
• Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
Eligibility : Graduate in Commerce with Diploma in Excel
Domain : Accounting and Finance
Salary : Salary based on Experience and Expertise
India, Mumbai, Pune, Software Development