Experience: 2-6 yrs
Looking for OT Nurse for Davita Care at chennai location
Salary : As per company standard
Qualification : Certificate Course/ Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology or B.Sc. -Medical Science (Operation Theatre) is preferred
Minimum 3 years experience as an Operation Theatre Nurse
OR Bsc-nursing or gnm
1. Monitor and coordinate all OT activities
2. Basic pre-operative, Intra-operative and Post-operative patient care
3. Obtain consents and maintain all the records regarding the patients procedures and stock
4. Look after positioning, transporting and moving the patient
5. Monitor & Record vital signs of the patient
6. CPCR Management
7. Administration of drugs via all routes
8. Perform IV canalization, blood transfusion, urinary catheterization, wound suturing and dressing
9. Handle of high tech equipments and its care
10. Operate C-Arm (Image Intensifier)
11. Assist the surgeon & anesthetist in all the surgical procedures
12. Coordinate between operating team and patient’s relatives
13. Sterilization of all equipments, instruments, OR/OT, Linens, gowns, gloves, caps, masks
Process and Quality
1. Follow and ensure strict safety procedures and safety checks, according to OT protocols and NABH guidelines.
2. Ensure adherence to NABH standards and other relevant quality standards in all processes.
3. Record vital signs of the patient in EMR/ specific files as applicable.
Staff and Facility Management:
1. Ensure overall hygiene and waste management process, as per protocol within the OT.
2. Assist in maintaining adequate staffing in the unit so as to ensure continuity of OT work at all times.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, B.Sc – Any Specialization, Nursing
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
DaVita Care (India) Private Limited
DaVita is the dialysis division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc, a Fortune 500Â® company that, through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patients throughout India and around world. A leading provider of kidney care in the United States, DaVita’s world-class team of physicians and specialists delivers integrated kidney care services to India’s growing community of patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. Without compromise, DaVita strives to improve patient’s quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services.
Health and Medical, India