- You will ideally be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures and OISC accreditation.
- For a Visa and Immigration Consultant, experience in lobbying is desirable, and depending upon the role, you may also be required to be bi-lingual.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
For further details
contact – Mansi saini(8826045550)
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Management Consulting Firms, Strategy
[Apply here ]