Head – Content Strategy & Development – eCommerce (6-14 yrs)
Role: Head of Content Strategy & Development
Organisation: Leading ecommerce organisation, based out of Gurgaon
We’re looking for a hands on content person who will ensure that content feed is always buzzing. The challenge is that you would directly have less control of the content published as a lot is on a typical user’s feed. This is a leadership role and will entail leading by example and mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough content ideas, that in turn would drive generation of substantial user generated content.
We are looking for the following attributes :
– Striving for excellence : Exhibits drive, commitment and energy towards achieving excellence
– Entrepreneurial mind-set : Works proactively, takes calculated risks, independent thinking and decision making
– Team effectiveness : Working in and leading a team as required by the role to achieve common goals
Key deliverable :
– Ensure content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant word-of-mouth and share ability on social media a target oriented approach is a must (user engagement, retention, organic growth)
– Develop a differentiated content strategy with strong emphasis on visual content. Continuous evolvement of strategy based on user feedback and competitor’s reactions is a must
– Owns the content calendar and ensures this is delivered through a combination of sources – in-house team, influencers, brands and users, within agreed budgets
– Develop and monitor analytic to track what content is working, analyze gaps and incorporate learning into content calendar
– Develop relationships and collaborate with influencers, brands and top users to create innovative content
– Develop and implement creative ideas for marketing/PR campaigns (requires close coordination with the marketing team)
Prior work Experience : 8 – 10 years, preferably in Marketplace related digital content publishing, eCommerce portals or leading add agencies, PR companies.
Note : Candidates from B Schools/ leading communication/ journalism courses are preferred.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Web Development
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]