Looking for passionate Technical Content Writer who can articulate our offerings on our website, blogs and other inbound marketing practices. Responsible for writing Web content, maintaining and updating Web pages/ blogs, monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content and participating in social media efforts for the company. Based on keywords research, the Technical content writer should edit and revise existing content on websites to make it search engine friendly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text.
2. Proofreading articles and other web content.
3. Knowledge of SEO content writing, keyword frequency, Google updates experience in writing articles, blogs, press releases, newsletters and social media content is mandatory.
4. Design and develop user assistance materials (documentation and online help) for new and existing products.
5. Create and maintain documentation development plans and project schedules.
6. Brand management fundamentals
7. Social media writing
8. Research, write, proof content for websites, marketing collaterals and press releases
9. Create brand communication to engage clients across communication touch points including social media; maintain message consistency.
10. Review, proofread and write flawless content
11. Support the Social Media and SEO Team in writing promotional content
12. Develop, execute and analyze marketing programs and campaigns
13. Experience in website content analysis
14. Experience in writing content for websites/print/company blogs
Candidate must have exceptional verbal and written English communication skills, command over English grammar and punctuation.
Must be creative and fast learner.
Must be able to write articles on varied topics.
Candidates having prior experience in regular web content writing will be preferred.
Must have Technical Knowledge.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]