1. Hands-on experience on design, build, test, debug, deploy, manage APIs and integrations. Building interfaces on MuleSoft’s ESB platform.
2. Would be able to understand requirements from diversified systems/ clients.
3. Hands on experience in developing and supporting solutions on MuleSoft
4. Developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP, CXF connectors).
5. Hands on experience in Rest/ SOAP web services, ESB, JMS messaging concepts.
6. Experience in SOAPUI, Postman, Maven, etc.
7. Experience in creating RAML and API in Mule.
8. JMS Messaging using Apache MQ/HornetQ or other messaging.
9. XML and XSD Skills – Parsing, Validation and Generation (any XML API).
10. Strong experience on APIs Design and Development (RAML, REST, SOAP).
11. Good working knowledge and clear concepts of web technologies such as XML/XSLT, JSON, HTTP. Basic SQL knowledge desired.
12. Should have troubleshooting/debugging skills.
Salary: ₹ IT-Software, Software Services
[Apply here ]