1. Logistics Management:
Ensuring the best Logistics partners in the industry are used for movement of our goods.
Negotiation of rates with the logistics suppliers.
Setting the KPIs for logistics partners like TAT, Pilferages & damages etc.
Liasioning with finance to ensure clearance of payments of the suppliers as per the agreed terms and conditions.
Liasioning with the finance team for insurance related procedures if any arise due to in transit damages.
Lead all internal Materials Management activities
– Continuous facilitation of inventory turn. Key improvements year-after-year
– Creation and implementation of a streamlined logistics process to minimize cost and optimize resources
– Provide leadership and direction to receiving and shipping personnel to facilitate on-time deliveries
– Responsible for inventory record accuracy, cycle counts, and scrap accuracy transactions.
– Prepare Master Production Schedule based forecast, capacity, material and other constraints
– Perform administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the department,
Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Healthcare & Medicine
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]