The purpose of this position is
- To manage and coordinate the activities of the transport team and ensure that initiatives and programs are aligned with the client’s business needs, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for efficiently managing overall Transport operations and manage the cost effectively.
- Develops and implements procedures to improve employee efficiency and ensure smooth operations to deliver as per the service standards.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex customer inquires and complaints that are escalated. Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction and represents the function in Client committees.
- Ensure financial control and effective vendor management
- Monitors the performance, training, and development of staff. Conducts performance evaluations and counselling.
- Creates and analyzes special customer service reports for management and field personnel.
- Other duties may be assigned.
For Transport Manager –
Experience – min. 5 yrs of relevant experience
For Transport Executive –
Experience – min. 2 yrs
Salary: ₹ Facility Management
Industry: Supply Chain
[Apply here ]