Credit Manager – Retail LAP (Chennai,Delhi,Pune,Kolkata)
Credit – Loan Against Property (Residential/ Commercial/ Industrial)
To provide loans, overdraft, LRD facilities to Individuals, small & medium traders, manufacturers & service providers and self-employed professionals for business and personal needs secured against Residential, Commercial and Industrial Property. LAP vertical aims at presence /coverage in most of the major cities towns of the country (Tier-I, II & III).
– Role involves credit appraisal within defined credit policy guidelines for the product, evaluating risk factors and identifying suitable mitigants and term sheet preparation.
– Putting up the proposal to the relevant sanctioning authority with the suitable recommendations.
– To maintain quality of the appraisal along with the desired TAT for the proposal and contribute towards the Advances, and profit targets of the organization.
– To ensure systematic verification processes and co-ordinate with verification agencies.
– To be up to date on industries we lend and business environment in general.
– Appointment of the Title Search Advocates and Valuers and Co-ordinate with the client and the TSR Advocate / Valuers and finalizing the Reports.
– Interact with Customers & understand their requirement and regularly monitor delinquencies
– Understanding of property related knowledge (like legal title and market value of the property).
– Implementation of robust procedures and ensuring proper documentation of loan files of the location.
– Maintaining regular and updated MIS for management reporting.
– Coordinating with Internal and external teams – Business, Operations, Legal, Legal counsels, consultants and clients for execution of documents.
– Deferral clearance within pre-defined time-lines by coordinating with Customer, Sales and Operations teams.
– Putting up the periodic reviews of the accounts and monitor the portfolio on regular basis. Also ensuring the up to date Insurance policy, periodic site visits, revaluation wherever needed etc.
– Audit compliance on all aspects stipulated by CO and regulatory compliance in the location.
– End-to-end dealing of account from sanction to LAP portfolio monitoring to identifying stress in the account and take proactive measures to coordinating with business, operations and legal team for recovery.
– Understanding of property-related knowledge (like legal title and market value of the property).
– Understanding of the Real Estate Sector especially major Tier – I, II & III cities/ towns.
– Repayment capacity appraisal and due diligence checks.
– Understanding of proper documentation of loan files.
Salary: ₹ Banking, Financial Services, Broking
[Apply here ]