Roles and responsibilities
Full Stack Java Developer – Web Development – J2EE/Spring (5-10 yrs)
– Minimum 5-7 years of hands on full cycle Web Development/ J2EE/ UI/Front end development experience,
– Strong with Spring core/ boot/ mvc/ transaction/ jms/ etc across various Spring versions,
– Experience with Java/J2EE tech stack – capable to write Rest services and expose them securely,
– Experience designing and executing responsive web applications,
– Experience building Java web applications, JSP, Spring, XML, Xpath, JSON and with J2EE application servers (Tomcat), Apache httpd rewrite engine & rules,
– Advanced GIT skills over CLI, also SVN,
– Unit Testing for each line of new code introduced,
– Peer code review process using GIT Pull Requests & Crucible (for SVN),
– Ensure that the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Value Add :
– In depth knowledge of Freemarker Templates & writing macros in ftls.
– DOJO Tool Kit.
– Experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS, GruntJS, Bower and NPM is highly preferable.
– Webpack / grunt, CSS SASS.
– Manage versioning of web assets such as graphics, HTML templates, and style sheets in the repository.
Salary: ₹ IT-Software, Software Services
[Apply here ]