- Store Operations
- Driving Sales & Customer service
- People Management
- Process & SOP Management
- Inventory Management
- Reduction of shrinkage & Total Loss
- Monitor and control expenses through efficient store operations.
- Impart training to store staff and equip them with the skills to understand and fulfill consumer needs & Conduct time to time OJT for the respective team
- To ensure timely flow of information to facilitate reviews, reporting and initiation of action.
- To Maintain All Store reports and data analysis
- To Maintain Hygiene: Ensure the store and store vicinity is neat and clean all the time
- Dynamic professional with excellent communication skills
- In-depth experience in back-end & front-end retail operations.
- Expertise in functions like Operations, Merchandising, Customer Service, Quality, Inventory Control, MIS, Revenue Generation and Promotional Offers.
- Leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate performance through effective feedback.
- Education: (Minimum Qualification) Graduate in Any Stream
1. Store Manager:
Experience: Min. 5 Yrs to Max. 8 Yrs
2. Assistant Store Manager:
Experience: Min. 3 Yrs to Max. 6 Yrs
3. Department Manager:
Experience: Min. 2 Yrs to Max. 5 Yrs
Job Location: Anywhere in Bihar/
Date of Interview : 14th February 2019
Time : 10AM To 4PM
Interview Venue :
- Please carry a copy of your resume/CV(with photo), Salary documents etc.(Mandatory)
- Candidate should be willing to join/ relocate anywhere in Bihar/Jharkhand/Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidate should not have appeared for interview within last Six months at any location for any position
Salary: ₹ Retail / Wholesale
[Apply here ]