- You will work with Enterprise Customers and Business Leaders to understand their needs and map ProProfs products to their goals. At the same time, you will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from sales through ongoing Account Management.
- You will be responsible for customer onboarding, account management, product adoption, account growth and account success.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction and minimize Churn, by Emails and Calls to resolve challenges they are facing with respect to our product, also sharing inputs to use the product.
- The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented person with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Deliver a proactive Customer Contact Strategy to prevent Cancellation also help product team in development and revenue growth by providing relevant product feedback on a regular basis.
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner. This includes regular follow ups with the development/product team.
- The incumbent should focus on in-depth product knowledge of all the products across ProProfs.
- To act customers advocate and maintain close and cordial relationship with the customer and help them in renewing their contracts every year.
Industry: SaaS ( Software as a Service)
Functional Area: Account Management, Onboarding – New customer , Churn Management.
Role: Onboarding / Churn Management
- Excellent verbal, oral and written skills, good presentation skills, gathering feedback.
- Set and manage expectations appropriately.
- 1- 4 years of experience in Account Management/Customer Success in a SaaS company of repute
- Cross-functional experience working across teams like – Inside sales, Product Developers.
- Ability to resolve client issues
- Inclination towards e-Commerce
- Understanding of software as a service
- Organized and reliable – Able to work as a team with little direction when necessary
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]