Roles and responsibilities
NowFloats Technologies is looking for an ambitious and aggressive business sales consultant / lead to develop sales strategies and attract new customers in the education domain. The Sales Consultant will play a key role in increasing revenues through targeted customer acquisition of coaching institutes, educational institutions, small to midsize schools and other education service providers. The ideal candidate is aware of the current market trends within this category, customer and consumer behavior and is an early adopter of technology.
Responsible for achieving and frequently exceeding sales targets, client acquisition, cross-selling & maintaining client relationships resulting in customer retention/renewals and word of mouth referrals.
Leads Customer Journey
- Actively maintains and expands client database in the education industry (coaching institutes, educational institutions, small to midsize schools and similar customers) in the assigned zone.
- Researches and plans for customer meetings on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Keep a customer centric approach at the customer meetings, follow the set protocol and focus on customer delight.
- Completes the necessary documentation and post-meeting closure immediately.
- Follows up regularly with the Customer following the above cycle of preparing for the meeting, following meeting protocols and meeting closure.
- Captures Customer success as a case study and shares with the relevant team.
- Ensures appropriate hand-overs and seamless transition to post sales teams in a timely manner.
- Actively shares Voice of Customer with relevant teams to support process and product improvement.
- Contributes to organization success by taking a disciplined approach to tasks and learning.
- Review and work on plans to achieve and surpass daily/weekly/monthly client meetings, acquisition and revenue targets.
- Act as a buddy to support and guide new joinees.
- Learn and explore new methods on a daily basis to generate high-quality leads and prospects in the education industry.
- Update required information and tasks at a defined frequency.
Represent and live by NowFloats ethos
- Maintains a disciplined, timely approach to task update, documentation, communication, and reports.
- Adopts ethical practices and adheres to values, behavior, and culture of NowFloats and always exhibits them.
Required Candidate profile
What are we looking for?
- Self-Driven individuals who are Respectful to all and Always Keep Their Word.
- Strong ethical practices for customer acquisition.
- Market knowledge and sales skills to acquire customers.
- 4-7 years of experience in sales for small businesses including coaching institutes, educational institutions, small to midsize schools and other education service providers.
- Effective communicator and negotiator with strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational ability.
- Management degree is preferred but not a show stopper.
- Ability to understand the company using @NowFloats.
- Must know the local language.
What do you get?
- Opportunity to work with progressive, high growth start-up with highly accomplished co-founders and diverse colleagues.
- Thrive in the entrepreneurial innovative organization that listens to its people.
- Strong employee friendly company policies that make the work environment safer and provide you with immense opportunity for personal learning and growth.
- Best in the industry benefits and incentive structure.
Salary: ₹ 4,25,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]