Exciting opportunity for Deputy Sales Manager – Hyderabad,Mumbai,Delhi,Haryana,Kolkata,Bengaluru
Deputy Sales Manager
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
– Collate the estimates of existing regional market potential for rooftop/captive solar projects.
– Prepare sales/revenue forecast and implement strategies to achieve sales, revenue, profit, and market-share objectives of the company and deliver on annual and quarterly sales/revenue/profit plans.
– Analyse sales and industry data, market trends, and impact of changes in external and review sales plan as necessary.
– Lead Generation through Exhibitions, Reneable energy Magazines, Social Media, Online EPC directory ETC
– Updated and creating Accounts in Raynet
– Cold calling to the customers
– Customer visits
– Site visits, if required installation, supports and training to the installers
– Day to day follow ups
– Presenting company in Campaign, conferences and training institutes
– Generating revenew
– Comititers study and market analysis
– New products requirments from market
– Preparation of marketing activities i.e. Exhibition participation, visiting cards, brochures, roll ups, Digital marketing
– Organisation of training and events
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
– Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
– Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
– Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
– Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
– Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
– Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
– Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
– Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
– Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
– Continuously improve through feedback
Required Candidate profile
– Qualification: M.B.A in Marketing, Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
– Experience: 2 to 7 years of experience in product marketing or Product management or related field (B2B software preferably). Design experience a plus.
– At least 2 years of experience in Solar industries Marketing.
– Ready to travel wherever the need arises.
– Networking and relationship management with client.
– Negotiation Skill
– Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication abilities (native English is a MUST)
– Able to work in demanding environment.
– Highly independent and self-motivated
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
Salary: ₹ IT-Software, Software Services
[Apply here ]