Roles and responsibilities
Urgently require Embryologist for leading IVF clinic chain.
Position – Embryologist
No. of positions -1
– Performing Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
– Oocyte evaluation, Embryo grading, Embryo Culture, Embryo transfers, Blastocyst culture.
– Sperm Evaluation, Sperm preparation, Sperm washing from fresh or frozen semen sample for all IUI,IVF and ICSI procedure
– Periodic Embryo identifications, and monitoring, for selection of good quality day 2 or 3 embryo or selection of day 5 or day 6 Blastocyst.
– Cryopreservation including vitrification of Gametes and Embryos.
– Performing Denudation and dish preparation for Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
– Quality control and Quality assurance procedures for the laboratory, including regular monitoring of equipment, culture environment and maintenance of a high lab standard
– Keeping a record of IUI and IVF/ICSI patients and brief study of patient’s files to prepare lists and treatment summary during IVF/ICSI batches.
Willing to travel to other centers as per batch requirements on monthly basis.
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: Msc- Microbiology/zoology/bio-technology (Must have done >100 ICSI procedures)
Experience: Min 2 yrs
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Salary: ₹ Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
[Apply here ]