We are looking for a skilled Female Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
- Proven experience as office coordinator in real estate agency
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, back-office and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 - 1,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]