We are looking for Software Testing (Automation) with varying levels of experience to join our products team. Profiles of candidates for these positions are provided below.
Position: Software Testing (Automation)
– Understanding of different testing techniques.
– Should be able to manually check/test the software/project output, test cases, documentation to design the overall testing scenarios and describing the test data requirements to achieve the desired test coverage along with other reference documents provided.
– Development of test cases, documentation to design the overall testing scenarios and describing the test data requirements to achieve the desired test coverage. ?
– Good knowledge of QA methodologies, the QA lifecycle for white box, black box, functional, customer-oriented testing & QC/Testing will be preferred.?
– Should be able to create logs of test results/bugs in the bug tracking tool, and monitor them until closed.
– Experience in SQL Testing, Java Scripting, and Descriptive Programming.
– Good understanding of web technologies, browsers, screen resolutions, mobile devices, operating systems, etc
– Must have an eye for detail, passion for quality and finding issues/quality defects
– Must have good communication skills
– 2+ years of experience in QTP/Selenium/Silk Test or similar tool.
– 1+ years of experience in conducting performance testing.
– A good test engineer has a test to break attitude.
– An ability to take the point of view of the customer.
– A strong desire for quality.
– Understanding of the software development process.
– Good judgment skills.
Total experience must be minimum 4 years out of which Automation Testing experience must be of minimum 2 years.
Business Domain: Person who has experience in eLearning domain.
ISTQB certification will be an added advantage.
Experience 3-6 years
Industry Not Mentioned
India, Pune, Software Development