We have a requirement for candidates with 2 to 4 years of experience into statutory audit.
1. Excellent knowledge and experience of Statutory / External audits as per Indian GAAP and IFRS Audits of listed/unlisted clients in accordance with SEBI Guidelines and Tax Audit as per Income Tax Act.
2. Complete responsibility of managing the audit and liaising with key client contacts for finalization of Audit reports, financial statements and group reporting packs. Ensuring compliance with applicable accounting standards and reporting in accordance with CARO 2003 requirements
3. Manages engagement financials, including budgets, WIP, billing and collection
4. Ensure high quality of documentation standards in line with the firms documentation standards. Coach, train and develop audit staff to upgrade their knowledge.
5. Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage teams and client relationships
Interested candidates can mail their resume on
Salary: ₹ 9,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A. other
Industry: Stocks & Trading
[Apply here ]