The role of a Branch Relationship Manager includes: a) Generate referrals by cultivating / promoting relationships with referral partners, b) Manage referral partnerships whether banks or non-banks, c) Assist Partners in new customer acquisitions, d) Monitor and track all partner leads and referrals to ensure referrals are handled and dealt with by the local GP team, e) Visit, train, update partner branches or locations on GP product and services. F) Work locally with teams to ensure targeted results are achieved Revenue, Target, Customer satisfaction
- Provide regularly updates and training to third party partners to ensure partners maintain the agreed upon number of referrals.
- Deliver the assigned business targets by identifying customers and markets with sound revenue potentials, by managing the performance and development of sales executives that may be assigned under him/her and by encouraging referral partners to continuously refer names for sign up
- Conduct effective negotiations and close deals with customers merchants and referral partners and to ensure that all direct reports are also able to negotiate and close deals effectively.
- Manage, build and develop merchant relationships and partnerships.
- Ensure all account opening documentary requirements and processes of merchants and referral partners comply with business requirements
- Help ensure operational efficiency and the proper delivery of services by vendors/security team to merchants – e.g., POS terminal installation, card acceptance training and fraud prevention
- Effectively forecast potential sales and revenue from new and existing markets and to identify the required marketing activities to achieve the sales & revenue forecast
- Collaborate with management on new product development, sales support activities and new revenue opportunities
- Participate in any necessary sales meetings and training activities, both internally and externally
- Develop ones knowledge of competitors activities, industry standards, market trends, technology, systems, and other relevant information
- Work with partners to ensure wherever possible to cross sale merchant services on all banking products
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Stocks & Trading
[Apply here ]