1. Sales & Business Development
1. Sales Pipeline – Conduct basic marketplace intelligence and research to map business potential of existing customers as wells identify new customers.
2. Participate in identifying corporate sales planning and strategies
3. Identify and enlarge Targeted Customer Base and Industry ”
4. To increase the profitability of the Individual clients through cross selling and deep selling of the organizations product offering across freight forwarding/ transport, contract logistics and customs clearance.
5. Respond to RFQs, tenders, RFIs, etc.
6 Ensuring new customer accounts are acquired by self and the team on a monthly basis.
2. Relationship Management
1. Develop strong customer relationships through regular visits or timely response to their queries.
2. Keep them updated on the status of their freight and inform any anticipated delays in advance.
3. Deal with and overcome objections raised by customers and ensure solutions are in sync with customer expectations
4. Ensure service quality feedback on a monthly basis and implement corrective actions to ensure customer stickiness/ retention.
5. Develop pricing and business models based on customer needs.
1 Responsible for accounts receivable collections and bad debts resolution.
2. Keep a close eye on the customer credit cycle and credit worthiness and ensure accurate details are presented in the CAF.
4. Sales MIS & Client Servicing
1. Collating all client information, sales meets and other vital information onto the sales tracker and ensuring the team also completes the same within stipulated timelines.
2. Conducting monthly client review meetings and accordingly ensure upgrade or downgrade of service levels depending on business volumes, product profitability and payment history”
5. Team management
1. Drive the regional team to ensure a strong brand orientation and sales consciousness.
2. Allocate resources productively based on costs as well as targets
3. Review the sales team performance based on the productivity and take corrective action to maximize sales productivity
4. Identify attract and deploy the right talent from competition based on business requirement and budgets allocated”
Perks and Benefits
Salary: ₹ 9,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
[Apply here ]