As a key member of the Product & UED team, you will be responsible for inspiring user-centric changes in the product that will help us create useful, usable and delightful new experiences as well as continually innovating on our existing product experience. Your specific responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
# Build a strong understanding of users
1. Partner with UX researcher to write, facilitate, and analyze user research to build a strong understanding of users. Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
2. Plan, facilitate and lead collaborative design sessions (including sketching and ideation) to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
3. Help define product requirements by collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping with cross-functional teams.
# Deliver great user experiences
1. Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback and usability findings. Design across multiple form factors including web, iOS and Android.
2. Design detailed wireframes with clear user journeys, information architecture, interaction flow and interaction model, user flows/process flows.
3. Design low and hi-fidelity mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
4. Produce deliverables including presentations, graphic designs, wireframes, iinteractive prototypes, usability reports, design specs, etc.
# Communicate and influence design decisions
1. Communicate and present design work to the user experience team, product team and senior leadership for review and feedback and to drive decisions and get the commitment on final UX deliverables.
2. Effectively sell design solutions to cross-functional teams and stakeholders through design storytelling and by demonstrating traceability in the design thinking.
3. Work with visual designers and engineering teams to ensure the integrity of user experience in the final product.
Â?# Design Management
1. Apply your UX knowledge and experience to the development of design processes and philosophy.
2. Create and maintain design schedules. Communicate status and agreements with partner teams.
3. Regularly learn and stay up-to-date on design theory, practice and tools. Apply as necessary into the organization.
4. Mentor junior designers to support their development and continuous progress. What will you need to be successful in this role?
# Excellent problem solving and design skills – ability to understand and interpret user problems within the context of the product/business – and distill findings into actionable design recommendations and solutions.
# Strong communication & presentation skills (written, oral and visual). Ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the organization.
# Intellectual curiosity – initiative to dig into the who, why, where, what & how.
# Curiosity about people, their behaviour and how they interact with mobile / digital products.
# Advanced knowledge of software tools & applications for conducting usability testing, creating prototypes and hi fidelity designs and delivering impactful presentations.
# Experience of working with agile development teams.
Salary: ₹ 18,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Web Development
[Apply here ]