No. F 23 (4) T.E/2011 Jaipur, Dated 01 Februrary 2018
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech and Ph.D or equivalent, in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D publications and guiding Ph.D students is highly desirable.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 03 years shall be at the level of Professor.
Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry In case of research experience, good academic record and books / research paper publications / IPR / patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members in selection committee.
If the experience in industry is considered. the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor level with active participation record in devising / designing, developing, planning. executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books / research paper publications / IPR / patents etc. As deemed fit by the expert members in the selection committee.
Flair for Management and Leadership is essential. In case of Architecture, Professional Practice of 10 years as certified by the council of architecture shall also be considered valid.
1. Equivalence for PhD is based on publication of 5 International Journal papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0, with incumbent as the main author and all 5 publications being in the author’s area of specialization.
2. Ph.D shall be from a recognized University.
3. For incumbent Assistant Professor, experience at the level of Assistant Professor will be considered equivalent to experience at the level of Associate Professor, provided the incumbent Assistant Professor has acquired or acquires Ph.D degree in relevant discipline.
4. Experience at Diploma institution is also considered equivalent to experience at degree level institutions at appropriate level and as applicable. However, qualification as above shall be mandatory.
5. If a class / division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class / division. If a grade point system is adopted the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks as given in AICTE approval process handbook 2012-13 on page no. 123.
Pay scale: PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 (AGP Rs. 10000/-)
Age Limit: Below the Age of 62 years
Desirable: Substantial administrative experience is desirable Candidate possessing requisite qualification and working in Government/ Government autonomous institution, who can join on deputation/ lien in their parent Department ( Institution will be given preference.
Other Conditions: • Higher starting salary and other benefits may be considered for candidate possessing higher merit.
• Those who are employed should submit their applications through proper channel.
• The Technical Education Department reserves the right to post the candidate to any of the colleges with the consent.
Travelling Allowance: Candidate called for the interview will be paid Second Class AC Railway return fare by shortest route on furnishing the ticket number, and other particulars.
Application Fee: The applications duly filled. signed and completed in all respect along-with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favour of the Principal of the concerned college must reach to:
Director, Center for Electronic Governance, Government R.C. Khaitan Polytechnic College Campus, Jhalana Dungri, Jaipur- 302004.
Important Note: Saparate application with application fee is required to be filled for each College. Envelope containing application (s) must be superscribed with “Application for the post of Principal”
Last date for submitting the completed application shall be 21.02.18 at 05:00 PM
For more details: http://www.mlvti.ac.in/downloads/Advertise_principal.pdf
Salary: ₹ Pay scale: PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 (AGP Rs. 10000/-)
Industry: Education & Teaching
[Apply here ]