We are looking for as Android Developer to join one of our teams. In this role, you are expected to work with a team of highly skilled software engineers for building the Android Applications.
- Design and Build advanced applications for the Android Platform.
- Collobrate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Should be able to develop the application with effective coding with minimal errors/bugs.
- Unit-test cide for robustness, including edge cases, usablity, and general reliablity.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development effiency.
- Ability to be a self-starter, prioritize your work, stay organized, self motivating and work and motivate well in team environment is critical.
- Should be able to manage the whole project solely or in team.
Skills Requirement :
- 4-6 Years of experience in Developing Android based Applications and test infrastructure, writing documentation and following an agile development methodology.
- Demonestrated depth of experience in communicating with internal groups, including product management and operations.
- Proven ownership and delivery of an sizable product or product component, strong sense of independence and self-direction is essential.
- Availability for travel and flexible work hours to works with teams across timezones.
Technical Competencies :
- Experience : 4-6 Years
- Proven working experience in Android Development.
- Have published atleast one original Android Application.
- Experience with android SDK.
- Experience with third-party librarties and API’s.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of full mobile and test tools.
- Extensive Experienc in using various architecture, frameworks and design patterns in design/refactoring highly optimized web applications is a must.
- Extensive experience working in TDD(Test Driven Development) / BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) and CI/CD (Continous Integration / Development) environment.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or in Related Field.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]