– Job Opportunity for the position of “Senior Cloud Consultant – Application Migration” with Top Most IT Company for Bangalore, Pune Location.
– Architect Solutions, Plan and Execute Application migration to Cloud for large and complex interdependent applications using industry leading tools, utilities and methodologies.
– Participate in Application Rationalization, Cloud Readiness assessments.
– Responsible for migrating custom Apps e.g. Java/.net/ enterprise systems like SAP/ SharePoint, Databases, Data and workload migrations using leading migration tools.
– Design Cloud Ops solutions using leading service management tools e.g Service Now or similar.
– Responsible for Cloud Service Automations, Workflow Automations, Application repeatable deployment Automations.
– Evaluate and test new migration tools and techniques that are available in the market.
– Advice on the change management strategies and programs that will ensure the migration from current state to desired business state
– Demonstrates understanding of industry wide Cloud technologies and terminology and can discuss with authority.
– Develop best practices, frameworks for Cloud Migrations
– Responsible to work as a high performance team side by side with other teams to help Client buildup their cloud environment.
Technical Skills :
– Hands on experience on Discovery, Application Rationalization and Cloud readiness assessments using tools like CloudScape, Racemi, AWS or Azure toolsets.
– Experience in planning and executing workload migration projects using migration tools like – Double Take, Appzero, Racemi or similar.
– Demonstrable experience in migrating custom Apps e.g. Java/.net/ enterprise systems like SAP/ SharePoint and also Databases, Data migration.
– Experience in minimum of 500 workload migration in lift and shift mode
– Experience in Cloud automation VRA, BMC, IBM Smart orchestrater, HO OO, HP CSA, Chef, Puppet etc and Scripting experience in Shell/PowerShell is added advantage
– Cloud Ops understanding using leading service management tools e.g Service Now or similar.
– Working knowledge on Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure, OpenStack and Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, PaaS – Cloud Foundry, Azure PaaS.
– Dev/Ops tools exposer/experience – Maven, Anciable, Jenkins, Artifactory, Github etc
– Working knowledge on containers e.g. Dockers, Kubernetes
– Good knowledge of Infrastructure areas like Server, Storage, Backup, Network etc. both in traditional datacenter and Cloud platforms
– Awareness of ITIL and/or CMM practices and processes.
– Ability to evaluate, and inject new migration tools and methodologies
– Good Knowledge traditional and new age migration methods
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]