- In charge for complete installations of commercial kitchen equipments at Restaurants/Hotels
- Have knowledge of MEP drawings, Civil Drawings and able to read Autocad Drawings.
- Preferably worked on similar sites, having knowledge of Refrigeration.
- Coordinating with the designer for overall information.
- Responsible for Installation schedules and technical team.
- Monitoring the progress, quality and standards of the installation work.
- Review the forecast plan and look ahead schedules and take necessary action to resolve the future work related issues.
- Organizing and following up on site readiness prior to installation.
- Preparing each site/ project report, maintain updated reports as a compulsory note.
- Ensure that all Installation and pre- installation requirements for the project ready before the installation.
- Payment follow ups for installation part as per the agreement and mutual agreed terms.
- Handling all technical queries, MEP work related problems, including the drawing of field sketches when necessary.
- Ensure labor force allocated on the job is productively used.
- Forecast tools, equipment and material deliveries in advance of the requirements.
- Provide directions and make decisions in pursuit of the project completion.
- Must handle multiple sites/projects at a time and ensure quality outcome.
Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. other
Industry: Travel & Tourism
[Apply here ]