Hiring for Sr./Software Engineer@ValueIFirst Digital Media
Primary Skills Required
- Core Java, JSP, Servlet hands on experience.
- Hands on experience Spring IOC, AOP, MVC using either Spring3/4/5 version.
- Good to have Spring Security knowledge.
- Hands on experience Hibernate 4 version.
- Indepth MySQL knowledge like query writing and optimization
- Knowledge about Docker, JIRA, Putty, MySQL Workbench, Jmeter, Postman, SOAP UI will be an added advantage.
- Must be having hands on experience on any one of application server like Tomcat/Jboss/Wildfly.
- Good to have Apache/Nginx Webserver knowledge.
Brief Job Description:-
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Create and share Dev Artifacts post successful coding and unit testing with stakeholders.
- Maintain internal dev release reports, circulate as per guidelines
- Participate in enhancing dev processes, mythologies, tools usage
- Extending non-working hours support in case of production / critical issues
Interested Candidates can share their resumes at mayank.yadav@Vfirst.com
Salary: ₹ IT-Software / Software Services
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]