- The person shall take care of all office related functions/activities of the International Office.
- Coordinate with departments to have strategic plans for internationalization for every department.
- Coordinating the offerings of foreign language classes and create a repository of language requirements for various study abroad opportunities.
- Coordinate the study abroad initiatives of the university.
- To look after the Visa related matters for both inbound and outbound students/faculty members.
- To take care of FRRO process for all inbound students/visitors.
- To create and maintain a repository of credit equivalency and mobility.
- To organize events/activities to promote study abroad options.
- To create and periodically update various scholarships database and conduct sessions for students to apply for these opportunities.
- To work on profile building for students to increase their chances to get selected at premier institutions for further studies and to secure admissions with financial support.
- To work with Alumni office and engage the Alumni in the internationalization objectives of the University.
- Any other work assigned related to the international office.
Other Essential Requirements: The candidate must have critical thinking, reading and writing abilities and should also have excellent inter-personal communication skills. The candidate should also have a good functional knowledge of working on computers, especially on MS Office.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education & Teaching
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]