Key Responsibilities –
Processing the expense/sales invoices on daily basis.
Vendor payment entries after deduction of applicable TDS rates if any.
Maintaining ledger books of customer & supplier. Ensuring proper raising of Debit note/Credit note in the books.
Handling bank reconciliation.
Preparation of data for filing monthly GST returns.
Reconciliation of debtors/vendor ledger.
Preparation of data for TDS return filing.
Preparation of various MIS data for Management.
Helping seniors in annual closing of books and statutory audit.
Handling any other ad-hoc assignment given by Managment
Note: Male candidate preferred.
- 2 – 3 years experience as Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Executive.
- Must have experienced on an ERP module.
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel is a MUST.
- Process focused and adhered to achieve KRA in best manner in day to day activities.
- Good verbal and written Communication skills.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Building and Construction
[Apply here ]