1. As a BIM modeler and engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
– Learn and understand the CIM, Civil Information Modeling Software products and services in detail in order to demonstrate them to clients through face-to-face and on-line environments
– You will be responsible of providing technical support for Bridge BIM software and training to client engineers as user support (3D CAD modeling review & Drafting)
– Demonstrates BIM software and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
– The focus will be on Software used in the design and drafting of bridges structures including midas CIM and midas Civil.
– Verify reported software issues and report them to the developers
– User training for software applications
– You hold a Diploma / B.Tech or higher in Civil Engineering and come with at least 2 years or more experience in Bridge modelling.
– You have substantial experience in 3D modelling of concrete or steel structures and rebar detailing in Revit, Civil 3D, Tekla or any BIM software
– Experience in Bentley Micro Station and AutoCAD would be an added advantage.
– You have excellent language skills in English both orally and in writing.
– If you have programming language skills that is a plus.
Salary: ₹ 80,000 - 1,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Software Development
Location: Navi Mumbai
[Apply here ]