We at Finastra ( FundTech ) have an opening for Business Analyst with 3 to 5 years of experience at Pune.
Kindly go through the below details for the same.
Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world todayspanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
The CLS Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and supporting any business requirement from the existing CLS client base, or any new CLS Bank initiative requiring changes to the PayPlus for CLS application. During the onboarding of any new clients of the Payplus for CLS solution, the business analyst will run workshops, presentations and provide configuration guidance and expertise throughout the project phase. This individual will interface closely with the Professional Services Group, Development and the Support & Sales units located within the London and Pune (India) offices.
- Interpret high level requirements and recalibrate into accepted detailed requirement documents based on analysis and findings, enabling development resources to determine and price the solution.
- Advise on application configuration to resolve issues/questions identified and co-ordinate issue resolution.
- Ability to interrogate/review log files to establish issues.
- Facilitate Bank User Acceptance testing on behalf of D+H.
- Facilitate meetings, both with clients and internally to analyse key business requirements
- Represent D+H in workshops to establish business and technical requirements, this will include making presentations of existing application functionality.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities, for either professional services or additional enhancements.
- Develop application training documentation to be utilized in focused application training sessions.
- Provide application training to nominated bank business representatives
- Update existing documentation with any new functionality developments.
- Work on Static Data upload enhancements providing design decisions and ensuring delivery of quality software.
- Work on required ISO9362 Swift updates.
- Cover any additional enhancement work that may arise from the CLS client base.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience of analysis & implementation on successfully implemented projects in the Financial Services industry
- Familiarity with Foreign Exchange Operations and SWIFT messages essential
- Knowledge of the concept and operation of Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS)
- Working on a previous CLS implementation or experience of the PayPlusCLS application would be advantageous.
- Ability to work autonomously on site at bank offices
- Managing, organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in preparation and execution of testing scripts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to facilitate discussions with bank personnel
- Quickly grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge existing processes
- Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Ability to learn/understand technical aspects of the application
- Ability to exercise independent judgement to address Bank issues
- Swift Standards 2017 compliance.
- SAG 7.0.50 and 7.2 compliance.
- 3 – 5 years
If you are interested please revert with your updated resume and the below details at Ketaki.email@example.com
Payroll Company ( If on contract):
Official Notice Period:
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]