1. Drawing & process study along with GD & T application to different manufacturing process.
2. New product development (NPD), Cost Estimation.
3. Feasibility study & understanding Customer requirement.
4. Supporting the marketing team in preparing the techno commercial quotation.
5. Responsible for costing, estimating and planning projects.
6. Responsible for ensuring best value is obtained for the project including supplier base, use of internal and external resources.
7. Implemented T.P.M, T.Q.M and Kaizen for Process/ productivity improvement.
8. Work on targets defined in Key Performance Indicators.
9. Preparing WPS, PQR, WPQ as per standard.
10. Providing immediate support to the clients (OEMs & Trade) for resolving their issues and complaints.
11. Communicating technical specifications, monitoring customer performance in-terms of loyalty, credit, repetitive orders.
Salary: ₹ 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A. No Bar to right Candidate
Industry: Heavy Machinery, Industrial Products
[Apply here ]