Greetings from Soundlines group!!!
Company profile of Soundlines Group (www.soundlinesgroup.com).
SR RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
- Min 1 2 years of exp working in handling clients via email correspondences as well telephonic
- Should have excellent letter drafting skills
- Candidate must be well aware of email etiquette’s and client coordination’s mannerism
- Must be able to handle all client requests and resolve them
- Handling incoming telephone calls, emails, letters and messages.
- Ensure that all email replies go time and all emails are acknowledged.
- Strong internal coordination with all departments to obtain the desired information to respond to clients requests & queries.
- Ensure clarity of information is passed to all departments so that work executed within the given deadlines.
- Any graduate from any stream can apply
- Good Communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Well versed in MS Office. (Proficiency in MS Excel Mandatory) .i
- Freshers with excellent communication with good letter drafting and excel knowledge from any stream can apply.
- Candidates from other industry freshers to the recruitment industry, looking to make their career in the Recruitment Industry can also apply
Salary Package: As per Industry standards
Walk-in Interviews From 14th Feb to 17th Feb 2018
All interested candidates please mail your resumes to email@example.com along with the below mentioned details.
1) Current Company Name
2) Current Job location
3) Current residence location
4) Current CTC
5) Expected CTC
6) Highest Educational Qualification
7) Reason for leaving the current organization
8) Notice Period if selected
9) Is flexible with work timings
10) Computer Knowledge (MS office) rate yourself on scale of 5
11) Communication skills (English language) written & spoken.
Only shortlisted profiles will be called for personal round of Interview, while coming for interview you are requested to carry all your original credentials such as educational certificates, experience certificates, salary slips past 6 months along with you, so if you get selected for the above post you need to complete all the joining formalities as the first preference would be given to candidates who can join us at the earliest.
Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. other
Industry: Human Resources & Recruitment
[Apply here ]