Location ( Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahemadabad, Kolkatha.
- Graduate / Post graduate 1-6 years of Sales experience in direct selling of
- financial products from any financial services industry.
- To prospect, acquire and retain clients.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and
- providing them investment options on the lending side.
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into client portfolios.
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial
- performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment.
- To provide various investment performance reports and summaries to the clients
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
- To prepare the MIS reports in the specified formats.
- Increase liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing customer.
- Ensure profitability of the portfolio: Generate high Income per Customer.
Salary: ₹ 1,25,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Software Development
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]