- Required Work Experience
- Overall experience of 4+ years as Sr. Software Engineer / Tech Lead with an exposure to multiple technologies.
- Relevant experience in implementing high performing web based applications and/or large scale ERP solutions.
- Strong ability to implement best suited Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns to meet the requirements of efficiency and scale.
- Has very strong hold on multiple Database technologies Relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Apache Solr). Exposure to BigData (Apache Spark, Hadoop) is a plus.
- Good understanding of UML Diagrams, Entity Relationship Design, Technical Document etc.
- Must have strong analytical abilities to understand the business requirement and transform into business models.
- Excellent experience to write and understand code in at least one Object Oriented language e.g. C++ / Java and at least one scripting language e.g. Python, PHP, Ruby.
- A motivated and dedicated team player with a problem solving orientation.
- Has good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Knowledge on mobile platforms like IOS and Android is added advantage
- Primary Responsibilities
- Actively involved in developing reusable and modular code using the best practices of Python and Django.
- Leads a small team of 3-4 developers while working independently on his own assignments.
- Follows Agile Methodology, defines standard coding practices and drives it within the team.
- Works with Technical Architect to convert business models into Django ORM models.
- Works with the team to build good structured and well documented REST APIs for the consumption by the UI and mobile teams.
- Develops code based on the best practices of OOPs concepts and ensures its usage in the assigned modules.
- Works on database modeling and migrating data from RDBMS to NoSQL upon requirement.
- Actively participate in code review sessions and checking the quality of code in the releases.
- Actively participate in implementing search platform using Apache Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Maintain the standard performance benchmarks and will undergo performance improvement using database query optimization and code refactoring.
- Makes good use of available AWS cloud infra to bring up a robust application infrastructure.
- Keeps the backend code clean, concise and vies to meet the python PEP8 standards.
- Takes initiative to experiment with new technologies and plug into the application if it is performing better.
- Displays excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem solving skills and actively engages with the team and the CFT.
- Last but not the least, he/she just enjoys working at a fast paced start-up environment.
Salary: ₹ best in industry
Industry: Software Development
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]