Reporting directly to the Country MD in Gurgaon, with a matrix reporting to the Group HR Head based in Singapore, this role will manage a team and be responsible for all aspects of human resources business partnering for several business units covering areas such as performance management, organization development, rewards, talent selection & management, HR Processes and strategic business planning. This role has wide exposure throughout the organization and will play a key role in supporting the Country MD’s commercial strategy and actively participate in senior leadership decision making, develop a robust learning & development agenda, lead change management initiatives and create an innovative and commercially focused HR team.
– Lead, direct, manage and co-ordinate HR in India at a Country Level, providing an efficient HR service and contributing to the management of the India business by delivering benchmark performance in quality, speed and cost of HR operations, while also providing an HR Business Partnering service to all the India business units and functions.
– Ensure that the Country Level India HR and Business Strategies are aligned, and linked to the Group Strategic Plan, the Corporate HR Strategic Road Map & Plan, and the Company Annual Operating Plan.
– Work with India BU managers to ensure the implementation of country and group strategic plans.
– Ensure consistency of organization design models that drive a high-performance culture across all the India BUs.
– Oversee effective goal setting and deployment processes in all the India BUs.
– Develop and promote a common culture and way of doing things across the India BU, in conjunction with India Management, and Group HR.
– Foster a business climate in which behaviours are respected and rewarded.
– Act as a Change Agent and implement effective change management in the India BUs.
– Lead the standardization of HR processes, practices and systems across all the India BUs, in alignment with Group HR Processes, Policies & Procedures.
– Provide support and guidance on the delivery of effective employee relations and development practices across India.
– Monitor and control Country HR costs against agreed budgets.
– Build the capability of the India HR team and ensure succession planning, career management and development of high performing HR staff.
– Deploy effective Employee communication strategies.
– Understand global HR priorities & BU business priorities to come up with HR Strategy, which should cover – employee engagement, org- structure, compliances, processes etc. Implement the same working with ExCom & HR team.
– Employee engagement Strategy to cover – hiring, onboarding, L&D, performance management, open & transparent culture, meritocracy, growth, respect for the individual, align aspirations of company & employees etc.
– Work closely with ExCom & other leaders to build the highly engaged workforce.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Beverage, FMCG, Foods
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]