Skills & Attributes :
Working within the team, the successful candidate will be required to :
– Perform 3rd Line Support of Email and Collaboration technologies
– Project Manage small scale projects and initiatives
– To undertake problem investigation and recovery.
– Develop new functions and services, and ongoing support of new services.
– Perform commercial and cost recovery analysis of Email and Collaboration services to support Finance
– Provide consultancy for the region on Email and Collaboration Products and Services.
– Manage/Support Vendor Relationships
Mandatory Skills :
Specialist knowledge in at least one of the technical disciplines :
– Microsoft Exchange
– Microsoft Outlook
– Microsoft Sharepoint – Added advantage
– IBM Lotus Domino – Added advantage
– Good project management skills with a proven ability in delivering projects.
– Some technical leadership and/or management ability.
– Ability to effectively coordinate delivery of services involving elements delivered by other internal/external teams.
– Good knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations and networks, and associated technical problem determination skills.
– A broad understanding of the underlying business supported by the technical environment.
– Commercial awareness, and an ability to understand and interpret business and IT requirements.
– Experience of dealing with budgetary issues.
– Broad experience of dealing with commercial issues to enable effective communications with suppliers.
– Ability to prioritise own work to successfully deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and constantly changing technical environment.
– An ability to articulate IT subject matters to both IT and non-IT personnel.
– Sound communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups in IT Operations, Development, users and suppliers.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
[Apply here ]